The psychology of attraction can be a convoluted and complex concept to comprehend. From the initial “spark” to infatuation, desire, and intense romantic love, there is a chain of recognisable steps and behaviours that psychologists have theorised as the stages of attraction.
Interpersonal attraction is considered a fundamental factor in the formation and maintenance of personal relationships. Attraction is associated with various psychological and sociocultural factors.
- The psychology of attraction is complex.
- It involves various stages and behaviours.
- It is a fundamental factor in the formation and maintenance of relationships.
- Psychologists have theorised the stages of attraction.
- Attraction is associated with factor both psychological and sociocultural.