Pheromones Influence Our Interactions
Humans secrete pheromones, odorless and invisible molecules, which can trigger response in other members of the same species. These pheromones often influence the moods, emotions and behavior of other people. In addition, they can provide cues regarding sexuality, gender and mate selection. Recent research into the effects of pheromones has revealed a surprising new discovery: pheromones are capable of influencing the way we interact, even when we are unaware of their presence.
This phenomenon, known as ‘unconscious influence’, has been a topic of increasing interest for scientists who study the impact of pheromones on humans. The findings, although still emerging, paint an intriguing picture of how pheromones shape our day-to-day lives. To read more about pheromones and their effects, please visit the Pheromones post on Mahogany Relationships.
- Pheromones are odorless and invisible molecules.
- They can influence the moods, emotions and behavior of other people.
- Pheromones can influence us unconsciously.
- Research into their effects is still ongoing.
- To read more please visit the Pheromones post on Mahogany Relationships.