Attraction is an important part of any relationship; regardless of how past experience has been and how present outlook is. It all starts with feeling a strong connection, being friendly, and reciprocating each other’s affections. To ensure attraction is sustained, partners need to continuously demonstrate they value each other and remember to engage in activities they both enjoy.
Being in tune with each other’s emotional needs can help maintain a healthy connection. Partner’s should make an effort to listen, learn, and connect with the other person on an emotional level. This can be expressed through compliments, quality conversations, and quality time.
- Attraction is an important part of any relationship.
- Demonstrate value and engage in activities to sustain attraction.
- Listen, learn, and connect with the other person on an emotional level.
- Express emotions through compliments and quality conversations.
- Prioritize quality time together.